It was another busy year for the Lean B2B community. Lots of innovation, learnings and a new game. The community grew significantly and will soon expand into Vietnam and South Korea with the release of Korean and Vietnamese-language versions of the book.
Here are the top Lean B2B posts of 2016. It’s an opportunity to re-read favourites and catch up on some reading. Thanks for being part of the community.
- How to Reduce Friction, Reach the Influencers and Close Sales in B2B – The role of the coaching influencer in B2B customer development/sales.
- How to Truly Validate Your Product in B2B Customer Development – What to look for in your early customers to avoid biases and reach real validation.
- How to Collect Valuable Feedback From Your B2B Solution Interviews – Question list for Solution interviews.
- How To Contact Early Adopters For Customer Development Interviews – The right mindset to start reaching out to early adopters for Problem interviews.
- Can a Game Help Entrepreneurs Build Better Businesses? – Presentation of Control Alt Deceit, a game designed to teach entrepreneurship by Lean B2B author Etienne Garbugli.
- The Importance of Understanding the Competitive Landscape in B2B Customer Development – How to do competitive research to find clients and influencers.
- How to Make the Most of Every Problem Interview – How successful entrepreneurs set the right context when conducting early Problem interviews.
- What to Expect From Cold Calling (or Cold Emailing) in B2B – The real odds of success when cold calling (and cold emailing) early adopters in 2016.
- Do You Have Product-Market Fit? Here’s How to Tell… – Core questions to evaluate whether your startup has found Product-Market fit.
- This is Why I Wrote Lean B2B: Build Products Businesses Want
– The thought-process that led to the writing of Lean B2B: Build Products Businesses Want.
Download the First 6 Chapters for Free
This sampler covers the differences between B2B and Business-to-Customer (B2C) product-market validation, shows you how to define your vision for success, find early adopters, select market opportunities and assess a venture's risk. Download The First 6 Chapters Today »