I’ve been thinking about creating a 2nd edition of Lean B2B for years.
The content’s there. The learnings are there. But I’ve been afraid of breaking it; breaking something that’s already working.
I think I came up with a solution.
Today marks the launch of the Lean B2B Course; 5 hours of high-quality video lessons expanding on the content of the book.
The course dives deeper into ways to manage runway, find early adopters, connect with decision-makers, conduct interviews, and reach product-market fit. The complete course structure is available below.
It also includes battle-tested worksheets and templates, and access to the all-new Monthly Virtual Office Hours. You can check out the Lean B2B Course right here.
The Lean B2B Course Content
It’s a lot of content, but you can complete it at your own pace. Just dive in whenever you have time!
- Why B2B?
- What Makes B2B Different?
- How Much Time Do I Need?
- Do I Need to Quit My Job?
- Where It Starts
- Choosing a Market
- Finding Problems and Opportunities that Matter
- How to Find Early Adopters
- How to Identify Early Advocates
- Selecting Early Adopters
- Leveraging Domain Credibility & Visibility
- Contacting Early Adopters
- How to Get Customer Interviews with Cold Emails
- Why Interviews?
- The Code of Conduct for Customer Interviews
- Customer Discovery Questions
- Conducting Problem Interviews
- Analyzing the Results
- Problem-Solution Fit
- Creating a Minimum Viable Product
- Mapping the Buying Influencers
- Preparing Your Pitch
- Reengaging Prospects
- Conducting Solution Interviews
- How to Deal With Your First Purchase
- What to Do if the Prospect Doesn’t Buy?
- Product-Market Fit
- To Pivot or Not to Pivot?
- What Happened With the Business?
- Common Challenges
- Speeding up Product-Market Validation
Working on a B2B Startup?
Learn B2B customer development with our free email course: